7th Tradition

The 7th Tradition

Every ACA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.

 

Members of ACA donate to help support their local meetings, intergroup and the ACA World Service Office (WSO).  Traditionally, local meetings, after paying their expenses and maintaining a prudent reserve, donate 60% of the remainder to Intergroup and 40% to WSO.

Contributions on this page to the National Capital Area Intergroup support area wide events (such as Recovery Day) and other intergroup expenses.

Contributions can be submitted electronically via Credit Card, Paypal, and Electronic Check.  Paper checks can be made out to National Capital Area ACA Intergroup, PO Box 7504, Falls Church, VA 22040.